What are Home Based Medical Alert Systems?
Until an unexpected emergency occurs, a lot of people wait before purchasing a medical alert ID equipment and support service. There are some still declining to get one, even after an incident occurred, and will likely experience the same trauma again, without any assistance. This is when medical alert devices are needed and give help to those who have severe medical problems or allergies or who are at risk of falling down. Medical Alert Devices in Branford are the best reward you can give yourself or a loved one to save their life within minutes.
Timely diagnosis is vital for effectual medical treatment. In case of an emergency, misdiagnosing medical problems can unintentionally take place. In such an event, it is vital to get the aid from a first responder by short listing the critical health information onto a medical ID alert system. According to research, emergency medical responders (EMS), and also clinical workers such as doctors and nurses, will look for your medical alert Id Badge prior to giving a medical diagnosis. This saves on precious time and possibilities of being misdiagnosis is minimal. Medical alerts has assisted decrease trips to emergency rooms, remove preventable health facility admissions and most notably has been reliable in saving lives.
Medical alert equipments are presented in many different forms such fashionable bracelets, necklaces, pendants and medallions, sports bands and watches.
Senior citizens who are prone to multiple health problems, physically challenged, or individuals with healths issues or disorders, like heart attacks, strokes, allergic reactions, pulmonary problems, asthma, hearing or vision issues and various other such diseases must have a medical alert device with them in all times.
A medical alert should generally have info of medicines being taken, any allergic reactions an individual has, physical or psychological conditions and a contact number for emergency situation contact. A medical alert would see Jon Doe (your full name), compulsive overeater, insulin dep. diabetic (insulin-dependent diabetes), call: 555-555-5555.
Who Needs and Who Should Wear A Medical Alert System in Branford, Florida?
1 out of every 3 Americans has a medical disorder, or takes a prescription medication, that emergency responders and medical professionals need to know about in an emergency. If you reside with one or more of the following, please obtain a medical alert system protection today. It can make a difference in an emergency situation.
You should get a Medical Alert Device, if you or your loved one has any of the following medical conditions:
Medical and Cognitive Conditions
· Bee stings
· Sulfa drugs
· Drug allergies
· Food Allergies
· Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
· Blood disorders
· Blood thinners (Coumadin Warfarin)
· Children with special needs
· Epilepsy and other forms of seizures
· Heart disease
· Lung disease
· Multiple Scleros
· Stroke risks
|· Beta blockers
· Blood thinners
· Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs)
|· Artificial heart valve
· Cochlear implant
· Hearing aid
· Insulin pump
· Stents, shunts, pins
|· No blood transfusions
· Organ donor
Are You a Parent or Caregiver In Suwannee County?
Caregiving is among the most essential and challenging roles. A medical alert service provider near you would like to help. If you care for a person with a clinical issue, feel confident that a medical alert device will enable police, paramedicals and other emergency responders to identify your family member’s health condition if you can’t be there for them. Ask for the “Family Notification Service” and you will be informed immediately of your family member’s condition and location in any emergency situation.
Medical alert devices is also suitable for making certain the safety of those dealing with Alzheimer’s, autism or other cognitive conditions.
Importance of Medical Alert Systems In Branford
- Your medical ID Badge offers a quick identification of your medical conditions, allergies, prescriptions, or treatment preferences; this results in faster and more efficient medical care.
- Medical identification wristlets minimize treatment errors which may result from not getting a patient’s health record at the time of an emergency situation or upon hospital admittance.
- A medical ID Badge speaks for you in the event of an unexpected emergency if you end up being unresponsive.
- First responders and medical team members are trained to first look for medical identification equipment in an emergency. Medical IDs will quickly inform emergency medical specialists to your critical health and personal info.
- There are a number of good reasons for you and your loved ones to wear a medical I.D. when dealing with common or unusual medical ailments. A medical ID will save your life and the lives of those you love.
Do You Need a New Medical Alert System?
Questions to ask yourself:
- Is your Medical Alert device in good condition? Is the information still quick and easy to read through?
- Has your medical condition or prescription changed?
- Would you gain from a back up medical alert ID?
Does your medical profile need updating:
An accurate health care profile is very important. update our medical profile with us right away if:
- Your medical health condition has changed
- You are seeing a new physician or medical specialist
- Your emergency contact or their phone number has changed. (You should review the current info for correctness just in case).
- You use an EpiPen® , but it is not shown in your current bio.
- Your special needs requests have altered.
Fall Detection Enhanced Systems
What is fall detection, and do I need it?
A Fall Detection-enhanced system will instantly call for assistance if you suffer from a fall, even though you are unable to push your medical ID button. Our expert specialists typically recommend fall detection to those with health issues like epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and MS, or for those who simply want an extra level of protection.
Fall Detection does not detect 100% of falls. If you are able, you should press the support button in the event of an emergency situation. The 911 emergency services line is an alternative to the System and the Services. Fall Detection must be used around the neck to enable appropriate detection of falls.
Our Systems – Home & Mobile Based
How it Works
Request a Brochure
Address: Branford, FL 32008, USA
Phone: (239) 203-3645
Major Cities we service around Southwest Florida