What are Home Based Medical Alert Systems?
Until an unexpected emergency takes place, a lot of people wait before purchasing a medical alert ID system and support service. There are some still declining to get one, even after an incident occurred, and will likely suffer from the same trauma again, without any assistance. This is when medical alert products are needed and give excellent assistance to those who have critical medical problems or allergies or who are at risk of falling down. Medical Alert Equipments in Lake City are the best reward you can give yourself or a loved one to save their life within minutes.
Appropriate diagnosis is vital for effectual medical treatment. In case of an unexpected emergency, misdiagnosing medical health conditions can unintentionally take place. In such a scenario, it is essential to get the aid from a first responder by short listing the important health info onto a medical ID alert unit. Based on research studies, emergency medical responders (EMS), and also clinical individuals such as doctors and nurses, will look for your medical alert Id Badge before giving a diagnosis. This saves on valuable time and possibilities of being misdiagnosis is less. Medical alerts has helped minimize trips to hospitals, eliminate avoidable health facility admissions and most notably has been dependable in saving lives.
Medical alert equipments are offered in various forms such attractive bracelets, necklaces, pendants and medallions, sports bands and watches.
Senior citizens who are vulnerable to many health problems, physically disabled, or elders with illnesses or diseases, like heart attacks, strokes, allergic reactions, pulmonary problems, asthma, hearing or vision issues and various other such diseases should have a medical alert ID badge alongside them at all times.
A medical alert should generally have relevant information of medications being taken, any kind of allergic reactions a person has, physical or psychological conditions and a contact phone number for emergency situation contact. A medical alert would scan as John Doe (your full name), compulsive overeater, insulin dep. diabetic (insulin-dependent diabetes), phone: 555-555-5555.
Who Needs and Who Should Wear A Medical Alert System in Lake City, Florida?
1 among every 3 Americans has a health problem, or takes a medicine, that emergency responders and medical professionals need to find out about in an emergency. If you reside with one or more of the following, please purchase a medical alert device protection today. It can make a big difference in an emergency.
You should get a Medical Alert Device, if you or your loved one has any of the following medical conditions:
Medical and Cognitive Conditions
· Bee stings
· Sulfa drugs
· Drug allergies
· Food Allergies
· Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
· Blood disorders
· Blood thinners (Coumadin Warfarin)
· Children with special needs
· Epilepsy and other forms of seizures
· Heart disease
· Lung disease
· Multiple Scleros
· Stroke risks
|· Beta blockers
· Blood thinners
· Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs)
|· Artificial heart valve
· Cochlear implant
· Hearing aid
· Insulin pump
· Stents, shunts, pins
|· No blood transfusions
· Organ donor
Are You a Parent or Caregiver In Columbia County?
Caregiving is among the most significant and demanding jobs. A medical alert service provider near you would like to help. If you look after a person with a clinical issue, rest assured that a medical alert device will enable police, paramedics and other EMTs to identify your family member’s health condition if you can’t be there for them. Request for the “Family Notification Service” and you will be alerted immediately of your loved one’s situation and location in any emergency.
Medical alert devices is also suitable for ensuring the safety of those living with Alzheimer’s, autism or other cognitive conditions.
Importance of Medical Alert Systems In Lake City
- Your medical ID offers a quick identification of your medical conditions, allergies, medications, or treatment needs; this brings about faster and more efficient medical care.
- Medical ID bracelets minimize treatment mistakes which may result from not having a patient’s health record at the time of an emergency situation or upon hospital admittance.
- A medical identification speaks for you in case of an emergency if you end up being unresponsive.
- Emergency medical responders and medical helpers are trained to first look for medical identification identifiers in an unexpected emergency. Medical IDs will quickly alert emergency medical specialists to your vital health and personal details.
- There are a number of good reasons for you and your loved ones to wear a medical I.D. when living with common or unusual clinical disorders. A medical alert system will save your life and the lives of those you love.
Do You Need a New Medical Alert System?
Questions to ask yourself:
- Is your Medical Alert system in good condition? Is the information still quick and easy to assess?
- Has your medical condition or prescription changed?
- Would you gain from a secondary ID?
Does your healthcare bio need updating:
A correct medical profile is essential. update our clinical bio with us right away if:
- Your medical health condition has altered
- You are seeing a new doctor or medical specialist
- Your emergency contact or their telephone number has changed. (You should review the current info for correctness just in case).
- You use an EpiPen® , but it is not shown in your current profile.
- Your special needs requests have adjusted.
Fall Detection Enhanced Systems
What is fall detection, and do I need it?
A Fall Detection-enhanced system will automatically call for help should you encounter a fall, despite the fact that you are unable to push your medical alert button. Our expert consultants generally encourage fall detection to those with health problems like epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and MS, or for those who want an extra layer of security.
Fall Detection does not detect 100% of falls. If you are able to, you should press the support button in the event of an emergency. The 911 emergency services line is an alternative to the System and the Services. Fall Detection must be used around the neck to enable adequate detection of falls.
Our Systems – Home & Mobile Based
How it Works
Request a Brochure
Address: Lake City, FL 32024, USA
Phone: (239) 203-3645
Major Cities we service around Southwest Florida